Trend: Statement Necklaces


After seeing THIS instagramed photo by one of our cherished local boutiques - Barefoot Contessa, I was overjoyed and the statement necklace trend! Sometimes when I think of statement necklaces I think "designer", "expensive", "over-the-top" - but that doesn't need to be the case! I've put my favorite 6 statement necklaces above all from stores that are accessible and affordable for everyone! Some are crazier (3) than others but are all easy to wear!

I myself have quite a few statement necklaces and can't even leave the house without one sometimes! Have you jumped on the statement necklace trend?

Click on the item description to purchase -
1. Aldo BRUZAS leaf necklace $15.98
2. ASOS Multi Chain Rounded Collar Necklace $21.17
3. ASOS Premium Spider Jewel and Spike Necklace $88.23
4. BaubleBar Tangelo Bib $36
5. H&M Mulitcolor chain necklace $156. H&M Turqois and gold chain $15

No comments:

Post a Comment