Pantone Color Of The Week: Cabaret


This week's featured color from the Pantone Spring Color Trend Report 2012 is "Cabaret" designed by Peter Som.

The inspiration behind this hue: "Roses in their myriad of colors".

I find it quite funny that I love dark and edgy items and shirts with skull prints on them but when I see a hue of pink - watch out! I'm all over it! I wasn't always this way and despised pink and associated it with everything Paris Hilton but these days I associate it with everything Lanvin and Versace. Pinks are a pretty easy color to get away with for almost any occasion and season. It can elevate an outfit from bland to girly. I find a surprising kick in my step when I wear pink - it makes me feel ultra feminine! I say this spring and summer have some fun with this shade and let your outfits pop!



Click on item description to purchase -
1. Michael Michael Kors Margo ostrich-effect leather shoulder bag $270
2. H&M Bikini Top $5.95 & H&M Bikini Bottoms $5.95
3. Aldo Fravel Pump $89.95
4. H&M Shorts $19.95
5. Brian Atwood Mojito leather and raffia sandals $1455
6. J.Crew Cashmere Sweater $400
7. Aldo Edley Bracelet $15
8. Essie Exposure Polish
9. Revlon Posh Pink Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment