Home Decor Project Phase 1: The Inspiration

Last Saturday was a lovely day in Vancouver - it was our last day of sun and shine before the long weekend brought us rainy days and clouds. Eric and I spent it doing what we like to do during the Spring / Summer seasons - garage sale hopping! After a yummy home made breakfast we perused Cragislist for local Vancouver garage sales and hit up as many as we could!

On our last stop we hit the jackpot! They needed to get rid of everything and price wasn't an issue. I found these 2 beautiful lamps (minus the colors) for only $5 for the set and the table was $10! This will be a great project to occupy myself with in the next week.


Below is inspiration for what I plan to redesign them as. I'm thinking white lamp shades, gold becomes white, orange and tan becomes mint. The table will either be completely white or two tone! Stay tuned in the next 2 weeks for the final result. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear what they are!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I find the lamps pretty cool the way they are with the orange. But, if I remember correctly your space is quite white, so it would probably stick out too much.

    Great finds!

    xo Leonie

    Subtle Statement

    ReplyDelete