Birthday Wish List

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! YIPPEEE!! I'm officially half way to 50 and my quarter life crisis is just around the corner! So far it's been fabulous and filled with a ton of food, sunshine and my closest loves! Today's post is all about my birthday wish list - I probably should have posted this early... *hint* *hint* to Eric... kidding! Also, in celebration of my birthday I have a surprise for all of YOU!




1. ChloƩ Silk crepe de chine dress $1,395
2. Alexander Wang Marti leather backpack $850
3. Aldo heels $80
4. Aldo wedges $100
5. Stella McCartney Deckchair-striped cotton and silk-blend shorts $825
6. Monica Vinader Fiji 18-karat rose gold-vermeil bracelet $170



Yeup! That's right! The whole store in on promotion for only ONE DAY and for a limited time all Canadian, US and International shipping has been lowered! Happy shopping my lovely friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment