Pantone Spring Color Report 2012

Since it's officially Spring I thought it was about time that we discussed the newest color trends! I'm very excited about these colors, they seem to be the ones I gravitate towards more than the vibrant brights of last season.

I typically stick to neutrals, black and white so when I add a pop of color I like it to be more muted. The colors of this season were designed in the hopes that it would inspire brighter days and optimism. Free, playful, light and breezy were all terms used to describe these colors - I say, perfect! It will be make playing dress up more exciting each day.

One of the best shops that carries these beautiful tones is Zara - soft and feminine tones carry throughout the store!

PS. If you guys can please click HERE and vote for myself and Lyndsey it would be greatly appreciated! We're trying to gain as many votes as possible to win the trip to Las Vegas and 2 other groups have almost 300 votes!!! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment