Shopping Finds - a few weeks in one

Gah! I've been so busy with my I See Noise prints that I haven't found the time to sit down and do this shopping post! I've been wanting to do one since I had my surgery 4 weeks ago when I stumbled over to H&M on double T3s and did some shopping (PS. Not a good idea).

I've been obsessing over my latest items and can't wait to share them with you guys! I'm sure there a few items that you'll go grab yourselves.


The infamous floral cropped pants from H&M for only $14.95! I can't wait to wear them more often, and the H&M Blazer for only $39.50 is probably the most perfect blazer I've owned. It cinches at the waist, is the perfect length in the arms and fits the shoulders. Overall - a great purchase. You may recognize the fuchsia Blair Ritchey clutch as well!


I finally used my Zara gift card that Eric had gotten me for Christmas - it took me forever! This top is super cute on, fitted yet billowy and easy to wear. It has great texture and a lot of fun to style!


I went into Club Monaco to pick up some new denim and left with an entire outfit! This silk motorcycle jacket is hard to NOT wear. I've wearing it for days and it goes with many outfits - it's lightweight for easy wear and perfect for a warmer day. The white Club Monaco tee is a staple. You can get a white tee anywhere but I prefer the texture of this one - it's a bit thicker and has a few design elements that steer it away from a basic tee.


I nabbed this gem of a necklace at Violet Hill Boutique in Richmond. I was drawn to it immediately and had to have it! It's so simple to wear but has that wow factor with the outfit. Designed by Belle Noel in collaboration with Kim Kardashian.


This astrology sign bracelet is also from Violet Hill Boutique. It works perfectly with cute arm parties or just on its own.


Elysia Samy from  DeLysh Design makes great monogram vases and it was the perfect addition to my coffee table. She's made some super cute bunny vases for Easter!

C/O of Social Experiment this super pretty and simple chain bracelet. It's the best when I want to wear something on my wrists but don't want to pile on the arm parties. You can see more from Social Experiment by clicking on the advertisement to the right side bar.


I bought this necklace from The Doctor's Closet during our Vancouver Blogger Clothing Sale for only $5! I've been able to wear it as a necklace and a bracelet and am trying to find a way to wear it in my hair for a pretty boho look.


Lilac nails are in! They really had a pop of color to my outfits (as seen in the photo below) and throw in a touch of Spring time to cheer me up from this drab Vancouver weather we've been having!...it SNOWED the other day...IT'S MID MARCH! Sally Hansen - Lacey Lilac




You may have seen this amazing to do list by Life's A Journal on Aliciafashionista - she includes E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G that you need for your day from Tasks, Cleaning & Purchases to Goals, Events, how much water you should drink and what you're eating from Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
To get your own click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Love the wish bone necklace, I have very similar by marc jacob I got in LA last year. I wear it all the time :)

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all lovely items! The Zara top looked great on you & well, that Club Monaco jacket... LOVE!

    Infamous Floral

    ReplyDelete