Office Essentials

As I've mentioned before, I am renovating my home office! Just the other day, out of the blue I decided to paint it and give all the existing furniture a new look. You can see the paint color of the walls in the post below. I spent my day yesterday spray painting my workshop table and floating shelves white with a lacquer finish - I love them!

It's important for me to have a great space to work in considering when I'm home I spend the largest portion of my day in my office! It's comforting to be surrounded by beautiful and fun pieces and not the typical stuffy office feel.

It's a definite work in progress and I'm doing a little each day, below are a few items that I'll be adding to my office to make it feel a bit more special!



Small Storage Boxes w/ Label Window - Ikea 2/$6.99
Opal Glass Mini Lamp - Chapters $60
File Holders - Ikea 2/$7.99
Hand Cast Triangluar Sculptured Bookend - Chapters $25 ON SALE $10
Large Storage Boxes w/ Label Window - Ikea 2/$14.99
Voluspa Laguna Candle - The Cross Decor & Design $39.95
I See Noise Chanel No. 5 Print 24K Gold Glossy - $20
Pull Out Storage Units - Ikea 2/$6
Burnt Toast 7 Day To Do List - Chapters $7.99

Do you have a home office? How is it decorated?

PS. Have you entered in my latest giveaway? There are 3 chances to win! Click HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Love!! Reorganizing is the best :) That candle looks gorgeous.. must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still learning from you, while I'm trying to achieve my goals. I absolutely enjoy reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the stories coming. I loved it!
    Camelbak Roulette 100-Ounce Hydration Pack

    ReplyDelete