You've Been Invited!

 

This invitation is for all of you to join me and my two besties Lyndsey and Tamar on a Pre-Valentines Day date! Since Valentines Day is sorta designated for couples to celebrate their love/like for each other I thought it was time we did something for the best friends to share.

To join us you need to follow me on Instagram or Twitter (@RandaSalloum click HERE) because that's where all of the fun photos will be uploaded! Anyone who "likes" or comments on any of the photos will automatically be entered in to a new giveaway!! What is the giveaway for you ask??? I'M NOT TELLING! You'll find out once it's announced!

We will be going for a fun lunch date with some mid day drinks of course and then getting our nails done at Pure Nail Bar in South Surrey then spending our money like it's our last day at Muse Social Fashion House!

So what do you think? Can you RSVP? I hope to see you there!

xoxo
Randa, Tamar & Lynds



No comments:

Post a Comment