shopping finds and my first online shop!

I haven't really gone shopping since Boxing Day and I was due for some new favorite items. Myself, Lyndsey and Josh stopped by one of my ultimate favorite stores in all of Vancouver - Muse Social Fashion House! I stopped by on a lucky day, basically the entire store was on sale (score!) Unfortunately, it's very difficult to find my size in anything because it's the first size to go - but I can easily get away with one size up in certain pieces.

I got my hands on a great hooded anorak style jacket by Ya Los Angeles. I've been wearing it all day every day since I purchased it. With it's billowy and casual style it's the perfect addition to a chilled out outfit but added with heels is still pretty chic.

I also got these Bamboo loafer style platform heels that I'm obsessing over (quickly pan over to the "Shit Fashion Girls Say" video "OOOBBBSEEESSSSEDD!!!"). Since it's been below freezing and snowing outside I haven't had a chance to wear them but I already have a boat load of outfits planned out.

Below are 2 outfits from this week, the one of the right has the new Ya Los Angeles jacket I was talking about. I've been trying to take my items that I currently have and transform them into something brand new, as seen in the first photo.

That's a Club Monaco wrap dress that's a bit dressy and longer than seen in the photo. I tied it extra tight around the waist and pulled the top over to create a smaller waist and a more casual style dress. Paired with some leggings as tights (extra warm) it was the perfect outfit to go shopping in!

Photo 1 - Club Monaco dress, leggings and socks , Le Chateau wool wrap, Charlotte Russe boots and BCBG hat.
Photo 2 - Ya Los Angeles jacket, Joe Fresh denim shit, Club Monaco long sleeve, necklace and tote, Ray Ban sunglasses.

On another note, I wanna say how excited I am that I've officially opened my Etsy shop!!! You can now purchase my I See Noise prints online!! I have many more to come in other colors and designs so stay tuned!! Click HERE to check out the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment