Your Monday Must-Haves

How was your weekend? The weather in Vancouver was extra nice the past few days with beaming sunshine which put me in a great mood outfit wise - no black at all! Friday was low key just a night in with Eric and some fun errands around Vancouver. Saturday was particularity nice since I got to have a great brunch date with a friend at Glowbal in Yaletown and Sunday brought a ton of Christmas joy. I spent the day with Eric first going bright and early to the Vancouver Flea Market then to our favorite craft store on Main Street - Urban Source. We then spent the rest of the day with his family drinking hot home made mochas, decorating the house, smelling freshly baked Christmas cookies and listening to holiday music! It finally feels like the holidays!

Here are a few things that made me smile over the weekend!


An icy cool arm party - All bracelets from Club Monaco and silver square bracelet from BCBG.


My fantastic flea market find $5 haggled at half the price!


Another great flea market find - white T-bar necklace stand $10. I wish I bought 2!


Holiday macaroons from the Muse Fashion Social House Holiday Event - it was my breakfast of champions.


Multicolored tags from Paper Poet in New West 35 cents each or 25 for $5.00 .


An encouraging quote on a large mug - Chapters 50% off sale, only $6!

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you were all smiles today - sounds like you had such a great weekend. Love the items in this post. Great finds at the flea market and the quote on the mug is definitely inspiring!

    It's All About The Details

    ReplyDelete