Shopping Finds

I couldn't help but do a little bit of shopping over the past week and a bit. It's not my fault tho....and I need these pieces...I know I sound as crazy as I think I do. But I can justify these items.

The dress - ok how can I not? It's such a great military inspired dress that I purchased from the Muse Fashion Social House holiday event and it's perfect for all seasons. It's one size too big tho, but I can make do with it! The coat was a steal I practically saved money and I was looking for a camel colored coat anyways. The belt...uhmm...I can't justify this one, I JUST LOVE GOLD!


Dress - Ya Los Angeles from Muse Social Fashion House $85.00 / Coat - Costa Blance $39.95 from $110.50


Belt - Joe Fresh $8

1 comment:

  1. That dress is so pretty! Can't wait to see you wearing it.

    And the belt... well, I might just give myself a break (HA) and purchase it as well (sorry!). I can survive with 8 dollars less in my wallet...

    It's All About The Details

    ReplyDelete