Priorities, Priorities

As you may have noticed I've been lacking on the post front. These past 2 weeks have been super hectic for me with the holidays, getting together with friends I haven't seen in a while and moving out of my apartment. Renovating my basement suite took me 4 days just to paint it white, I've been packing up my life since Thursday and had to drive from point A to point B 12 times in 3 days!! Now I have a basement suite that's full of furniture and packed up boxes that need a home.

The icing on this gigantic cake is that I get to decorate a whole new place!! I'm going for this whole white, clean, pop of color feel with darker furniture. I don't have a theme but a lot of ideas and I'm hoping they all work together. So far I've started on putting my shoes away - check out THIS photo! I have 2 of those cabinets and they've already been filled...time for less shoes?

One thing that's been racking my mind is that I haven't been able to settle my nail polish addiction because they're PACKED AWAY IN A BOX AND I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE!!! My nails look shitty. So, instead of "window" shopping I'm going to have you all join me in "screen" shopping for some holiday party polishes. Enjoy this long list of Deborah Lippmann colors!!

Look back soon for a post on my brand new pad!




1. Like A Virgin
2. Bring On The Bling
3. Today Was A Fairytale
4. Icicle
5. Lady Sings The Blues
6. Shake Your Groove Thing
7. Superstar
8. Do You Think I'm Sexy
9. Ruby Red
10. My Old Flame
11. Happy Birthday
12. Billionaire
13. Stormy Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment