Deck the halls and drink those drinks!

When I think of a holiday party I think, sparkle! I saw this gorgeously cut and structured top by Stella McCartney on Net-a-Porter and immediately put the entire outfit together. A top like this would go best with a structured pencil skirt (to elongate the body) and it needed to have some detail to it. With a top cut the way it is, a pencil skirt that draws to the knee, you can create an hour glass shape even if you don't have one.

Paired with simple accessories a nude nail polish you'll be that holiday sparkle everyone's been looking for ;).



Click the items to purchase them:
1. Stella McCartney Fluted stretch-twill top $995
2. Vince Sequined pencil skirt $345
3. Mulberry Oversized Postman's Lock suede clutch $700
4. Jacob Cashmere Cardi Nail Polish $6
5. BCBG animal print bracelet $38
6. Jimmy Choo Cosmic suede pumps $695

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

    I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend...

    I mostly post about the South West experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

    Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete