Holiday Wish List Número Dos


Last week I had the pleasure of speaking with Michelle from Knot PR as she delightfully introduced me to Biko, a 'modern nostalgic' accessory line by the fabulous Corrine Anestopoulos.

My intial intention for this Christmas Wish list was to tailor it to only silver and white items because my first one was all about gold and black... but honestly, once Michelle kindly sent me items from Biko in silver and I saw ALL of the items on the website I had to create this into a Biko wishlist!

I am super excited to see her designs in person during the One Of A Kind Show from Dec 8 - Dec 11, and will be clearing my funds on that day too.

To see more of Corrine's designs please click HERE!

Once again, all of these items are all UNDER $100 !!



1. Hex Chaser Bracelet $95
2. Leapdrop Earrings $42
3. Leapdrop Earrings $42
4. Hex Necklace $85
5. Crystal Studs TBA
6. Modern Friendship Bracelet $85
7. Chain Studs $45
8. Raw Crystal Nekclace $79
9. Silver Flake Vial Necklace $75
10. Fools Gold Necklace $79

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These pieces are beautiful, thank you for sharing, what a great find!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete