NYX Makeup - Beauty's Best Kept Secret

Yesterday I had a fab lunch date with my fellow blogger Vicki from Dash Of Blonde. It's been so long since we've gotten together that we had a major gossip sesh which started immediately in the car that made us miss our exit more than 3 times and end up ways away from our desination (LOL!)

After a yummy hour at an Indian cuisine buffet we headed to the mall to shop at NYX Makeup. If you've seen NYX it's most likely at your local grocery / pharmacy store and only a tiny section. Vicki found A WHOLE ENTIRE NYX STORE. Yeah, a whole store! It opened 2 months ago and this was definetly one of the best kept makeup secrets in our town for sure. With the same quality and application as M.A.C Makeup it's only a fraction of the price from $3.99 - $45.99.

I was contemplating even telling you all... because it's just that good. BUT I COULDN'T KEEP IT TO MYSELF!

I need at least 2 hours to spend in there to completely re-do my makeup collection. The best part of the whole deal is that it's such a steal! Now it's time for all of you pretty faces to go get glammed up at NYX in Surrey Central Mall! (By SFU)







1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. It's like an amazing makeup hideaway with everything a girl could ever possibly ask for.

    Ooh, now I want to go shopping!

    Love you blog, btw!

    Love,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete