Shopping Finds - beauty edition

With my days being a bit busy as of late - and not to mention lack of funds I haven't been able to shop as much as I would like! For a while now my latest purchase was a few days ago at the NYX store mentioned below and 6 nail polishes from Walmart that were a steal. I can't believe I only left with one shadow!!

I highly reccomend grabbing this neutral shade, it's perfect for a little shine on the lids or a highlight under the brow.


NYX shade ES18 - Sahara

The great idea behind all of these polishes is that they all work perfect for fall / winter with a neutral outfit but obviously transition for the spring / summer months - Used all year around!


Rimmel London 130 - French Lingerie
China Glaze 77044 - IV
Wet n Wild - Sparked
NYC 221 - Spring Street
Wet n Wild - Metallica
Wet n Wild - Black Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment