Jacqueline Conoir / Jac SS 12



Tuesday night Lyndsey, Tessa (from Belle Epoque) and I, saw the first look at the Spring Summer 2012 collection for Jacqueline Conoir & the contemperary line, Jac. Rozemerie Cuevas, the designer of both lines did such a great job designing looks that all types of women can wear, from a series of structured suits, bold pops of purple and pinks and even an array of prints from animal to watercolor. Jac was more my type of collection, it carried more of an edge, creative cuts and a neutral pallete.

I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash from rapidly turning my head towards the girls to say "I LOVE THAT" or "I NEED WANT THAT",

My giftcard will definetly be well spent! A big thank you to all of the ladies that put the show together! (more photos to come :) )

Here are my favorite looks from the Jacqueline Conoir collection:

Here are my favorite looks from the Jac collection:

What I'm wearing: Club Monaco tank, pants and necklace, Le Chateau vest, H&M clutch, Kenneth Cole heels

No comments:

Post a Comment