Happy Halloween Weekend Likes

Happy Halloween weekend everyone!!! I hope you all have fun events going on this weekend. Eric and I are throwing a "rad" (his words, not mine) costume party tonight for all of our friends and they MUST dress up or they'll be denied entry LOL. I'm going as Olive Oyl - you know, Popeye's gf? I wanted to be Deadmau5 but didn't have enough time to make the head.

We're decorating the apartment tonight and covering it with glow sticks so that they light up the whole area - I'll post photos of it after!

Anyhoo, here are my favorite things from this week that I hope you can enjoy this weekend :)


1. Olive green knit scarf
2. Pumpkin carving - Deadmau5 ofcourse!
3. Jacqueline Conoir / Jac SS12 show
4. Getting dressed up for the show
5. Sally Hansen - Strobe Light
6. Rainy day movies
7. Finally putting on the fireplace
8. Moving day
9. Fright night ferris wheel


Sally Hansen - Strobe Light

OK, to start off let me just say "My name is Randa and I have a problem". Why can't I stop purchasing nail polish?? It's like crack for my nails - does anyone else find applying it be extremely therapeutic? I swear this will be last nail polish buy for this month (thank goodness there's only 3 days left in it).

So let me justify to all of you why I purchased it. Because it's pretty and sparkly! it works for spring summer and fall winter. It adds a bit of sparkle for when I lounge around the pad, adds a touch of girlyness (I just decided that's a word) for my darker fall outfits during the day and is the perfect accessory for my outfits when I go out at night!

There, now can I keep it? THANKS!!!

I would also like to take a moment and obsess over my friend's lovely accessories that I wish I purchased before them. Join me.


Tessa from Belle Epoque's leopard booties!


Lyndsey's H&M pastel pink clutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment