A pack of wolves roaming in the desert looking for strippers and cocaine

Ladies and gentlemen...VEGAS IS BOOKED!!! Am I excited? Uhmmm...yes you could definetly say that. In a mad dash today me and Lyndsey scurried off to the nearest H&M to find some great outfits, and success! We both walked away with some great items. I landed a dress that I posted about HERE, it'll be the perfect dress for our night at Pure Nightclub :)



Vegas Shopping List
• Printed romper (that doesn’t make my ass hang out of the bottom)
• Black basic maxi dress CHECK!
• Printed shorts
• 1 AMAZING party dress CHECK!
• Cut out monokini (for daily pool parties...Rehab!)
• 2 Bikinis (preferably strapless and neutrals or a print)
• Dark brown wedges
• Strappy sandals (that won’t cut my feet to shreds)
• Raybans (I can’t believe I lost mine!!)
• OPI "Bring On The Bling" Nail Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment