please watch this.

WATCH IN ORDER.





Act da fool - Proenza Schouler

I like the way paper bags look.
I like when a ballon gets all fucked up & pops & everyone gets scared.
I used to called my dad Saint Nick cause he’s fat as hell & he always walking arround with a red hat on.
I belive that earth is a big ball of shit. That's why the dinosaur died out. And everyone gonna die soon or later. That’s why I love cigarettes so much. I hope I don’t die for a long time though I still got things I wanna look at.
This town stinks, most people here don’t even have names. everyone just passing though. Fuck this town!.


Sometimes I can spin up to an hour, staring an a bird on a tree. I wish I was that bird & I could just fly away. I like the way animals hang out in the trains & parking lots.


My friends & I are a gang of fools. We can act like we’re animals, we can do some messed up shit. We act like little babes sometimes. Is us against the world. One day we got so drunk, I thought I heard God speaking to me saying ‘’if you don’t stop, then I’m gonna kick your stupid ass up & down this sidewalk’’. ‘’ How can God gotta be so bad violent’’ I thought. I ain’t gonna church no more, church can suck it.


I think the stars hold the secrets, the stars being shining at night, bright as hell. They say ‘’look at me, look up here, I’m up here’’ they call out ‘’We love you girls, we really love you, we will never leave you, just be good to one and other, you can make it out this dead end town. Fuck everyone else, the world want us to be happy. And I trust the stars, the stars ain’t ever lie yet. Every night they say the same thing. The stars ain’t never gonna leave us.-

Hermony Korine

No comments:

Post a Comment